Get Your Free Father Facts 7 Sample
Father Facts 7 is the most comprehensive research available on father absence and involvement in one resource. Father Facts is the premier reference manual for anyone interested in promoting responsible fatherhood.
We have taken this resource to the next level with newly added, sought-after topics across 14 new chapters and sections including:
- State-level data on the costs of father absence (as in the past, national data also included)
- The societal costs of father absence
- Incarceration as a cause of father absence
- Father access and visitation with children
- The impact of marriage on father involvement; women’s well-being and marital satisfaction
- Data on the many types of fathers: non-custodial, non-resident, single, divorced, teen, incarcerated, military, stay-at-home, and step-fathers; millennials as fathers; grandfathers raising grandchildren
Produced in an easy-to-navigate PDF, Father Facts 7 provides unparalleled depth and breadth of information on the consequences of father absence for children.
Save time finding the facts you need with this all-in-one research publication. To get your free sample of Father Facts 7 please fill out the form to the right.