Supporting You. Supporting Fathers. Supporting Families.™
National Fatherhood Initiative develops and distributes the very best high-quality fatherhood resources, training, and technical assistance used by thousands of organizations across the nation to educate fathers and connect families!
- Our evidence-based, and researched/evaluated curricula and resources will meet your programming needs. Learn more here.
- NFI also offers specialty programming focused on dads in the Military or in Correctional Facilities. Click the buttons to the left for more information!
- Let us know how we can help you! Contact us with your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
7 Steps to Fatherhood Programming Success!
1. Get Fatherhood Facts
Access research findings and trends concerning the negative consequences of father absence and the positive impact of father involvement.
2. Consult with Experts
NFI Program Support Staff can help you get started or expand your fatherhood programming. Meet them now!
3. Prepare to Work with Fathers: 5 Essential Steps
Get started with five essential steps to successfully engaging and educating fathers. Click here.
4. View Fatherhood Resources
Skill-building curricula, interactive resources, brochures, posters, and more! Visit FatherSOURCE™
5. Sign-Up for FatherSOURCE and follow our FatherTopics™ Technical Assistance Blog
Get the latest news and fatherhood resource offers from FatherSOURCE™ enews. Don't miss out! Sign up Now.
Access FREE Technical Assistance on our FatherTopics™ Technical Assistnace Blog here.
6. Get Training
Learn about NFI fatherhood program trainings, workshops, and more here.
7. Be a Dad-Vocate
Demonstrate your partnership and support of National Fatherhood Initiative by placing the "Proud Dad-Vocate" Badge on your personal or organizational website.
- It's Easy - Simply copy the HTML code below, and paste into your website editor wherever you'd like the badge to appear. We appreciate your support!
- <a href="http://www.fatherhood.org/"><img vspace="0" hspace="0" border="0" src="http://www.fatherhood.org/view.image?Id=1583" alt="National Fatherhood Initiative" /></a>
Dads Matter in Uniontown, PA
See how the Dads Matter program has reached over 100 fathers using the 24/7 Dad program. Learn more.