Curricula Training Institutes Overview
National Fatherhood Initiative's Curricula Training Institutes will equip you to successfully facilitate our high-quality fatherhood programs! Our expert staff will teach you the best practices of successfully facilitating our core curricula - 24/7 Dad®, Doctor Dad™, InsideOut Dad®, and Understanding Dad™. Learn more in this video:
Developed from NFI's extensive work with 10,000 diverse organizations across the country, a dynamic, hands-on Curricula Training Institute will provide you with the following:
- An understanding of the core principles of the curricula
- Best practices for marketing and evaluating your program
- Strategies for seasoned facilitators and new facilitators - thoroughly train your staff and/or open the training up to lother local organizations and partners!
Our trainers will take you through the core principles of the program and provide ideas and strategies tailored to your organization's needs. Plus, our interactive Curricula Training Institutes include both instructional and team-building exercises and will give you a chance to practice facilitating the program.
Get the training you need with our interactive, train-the-facilitator Curricula Training Institutes!
Not only will you learn the basics of the curricula, you'll also receive best practices and strategies to help ensure that your program is successful. Our expert trainers will cover:
- Characteristics of a successful facilitator
- Program format and customization
- How to evaluate your program
- Recruitment and retention
- And more!
Our interactive Curricula Training Institutes include the following:
- An expert trainer who will provide 1 or 2 full days of training, customized to your organization's needs
- Promotional flyers for any training you open up to the public
- Helpful support from our events staff, who are happy to answer any question and assist with important logistics
- Training materials and handouts needed for participants (not including curricula)
Plus, facilitators receive free quarterly technical assistance through helpful eNewsletters and FatherTopics™ Blog, filled with programming updates, ideas, best practices, and other exclusive information!
Delivery Options and Pricing
NFI offers a variety of training delivery options depending on your organization's budget and how many attendees you want trained. Our most popular options are listed below, but we encourage you to contact our programming support consultants at 240-912-1290 or via email for a customized proposal based on your organization's needs.
- One-on-One Training: 1- 3 attendees travel to one of our trainers' locations for a customized training. Currently, NFI has trainers in PA, TX, AL, NJ, MD. Starting at $2000 for one day training.
- Training at Your Location: An NFI trainer will travel to your location to train up to 30 attendees. Starting at $3999 for a one day training including the trainer's travel.
- Public Curricula Training: Twice annually, NFI offers a selection of trainings including 24/7 Dad™, InsideOut Dad™, and others which are open to the public. Registration fees are as little as $189 per day. Please check with our Program Support staff for details on upcoming public trainings.
**Training prices do not include curricula to allow organizations to make the decision on how many copies they wish to purchase.**
What Past Training Hosts Are Saying
"Michael did such a great job getting our group energized about working with fathers. He made the sessions easy to follow and guided our discussions to the materials."
"Our group was extremely happy with the materials and impressed with the CD that allowed us to print off everything we would need to launch a program."
Contact Us to Get Started
For information on all of NFI's training opportunities or to receive a customized proposal to meet your specific needs, please contact our Program Support Vonsultants via phone at 240-912-1290 or send us an email here.