News about dads for dads
5 Worst Fast Food Kids Meals
What did your kids eat for dinner last night? Chances are you ate at McDonald’s, with 840 calories, the Mighty Kids Meal, wins the award for least healthy fast food meal for kids.
The list was calculated based on the amount of fat, cholesterol and sodium they each contain.
The 5 Worst Fast Food Kids Meals (from worst to better):
1. McDonald’s Mighty Kids Meal (Double Cheeseburger, French fries, and chocolate milk): 840 calories and 37 grams of fat
2. Wendy’s Kids’ Meal (Chicken Sandwich, French fries, and chocolate Frosty): 770 calories and 34 grams of fat
3. KFC Kids Meal (Popcorn chicken, potato wedges, string cheese, and soda): 800 calories and 1,800 milligrams of sodium
4. A&W Kids Meal (Cheeseburger, French fries, and soda): 780 calories and 9 grams of saturated fat.
5. Burger King’s BK Kids (Breakfast muffin sandwich meal): 95 milligrams of cholesterol and exceeds recommended limit on sodium intake.
How often do you let your kids eat fast food?
Click here to see how father absense affects child obesity.
Return To Dad News >>