News about dads for dads
9 Things to Never Say to a Pregnant Woman
One of the most enjoyable experiences of pregnancy would probably be the time when you’re ready to share the news of pregnancy with family and friends.
Yahoo Shine helps anyone who encounters the pregnancy announcement to handle such news with grace by revealing things no on should ever say to a pregnant women – if they wish to remain alive! Please, men, do not say anything like the following when you encounter a pregnancy announcement with your spouse or someone you know:
1. "Time to break out the fat clothes!"
2. "Well, I guess your life is officially over then ... [followed by bouts of uncontrollable laughter]."
3. "Does this mean you're going to quit your job?"
4. "WHAT?! How could you let something like this happen?"
5. "Are you NUTS? You're way too young/old to have a baby!"
6. "Huh. Have you told the father yet? Do you think he'll be ok with it?"
7. "Do you even know who the father is?"
8. "How do you think you're going to afford a kid on your salary?"
9. "I wondered why you've been looking so rough lately."
The list is longer than 10 things, see the entire list by clicking here.
Return To Dad News >>