Much is happening at NFI. Sometimes you just have to make a list. Here we go...the stuff you need to know and may have missed while you were busy parenting...
- Our For Fathers section got a facelift. It's only going to get better from here. We're adding stuff by the hour. Drop by and check it out. Learn something. Tell us how awesome and life-changing you think it is in the comments!
- NFI's Vince DiCaro was recently interviewed by Chris Efessiou on his show on business and parenting about why fatherhood matters.
- New Dad: So you picked up your $3K Aston Martin stroller…now what? Well, you can go cheaper and get these 7 iPhone Apps for New Parents! Pretty much all you need is on the iPhone, from a baby monitor to tracking diaper changes (yes, you can use an app to track specifics in diaper changes. What's there to track in a diaper change? Oh, let's just save that info for the truly interested!)
- Kids: Here's a dad that's better than you (and me!). This dad hacked "Donkey Kong" and added a female as the hero for his daughter. And then there's this dad doing his daughter's hair, well, I'll let you decide!
- Entertainment: Did you catch the one and only Nic Cage on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon talking about his portrayal of Grug, the dad from The Croods? Question: Who's cooler than Nic Cage? Answer: No one! Therefore, you should read what Mr. Cage has to say about playing Grug.
- March Dadness is upon us: You have a few hours to join our team and ready your bracket. Be ready by tip-off tomorrow (Password: Fatherhood).