NFI Helps You Reach Your Father Engagement Goals
National Fatherhood Initiative® helps agencies assess their own and their partners’ (e.g. grantees’ and community-based organizations') readiness to engage fathers, build capacity to serve fathers with customized strategies, and mobilize states, counties, and cities around father involvement.
State and Local agencies are constantly faced with the need to justify programming and show that it leads to meaningful outcomes. We help agencies reach their goals faster and more efficiently by helping to activate father-focused initiatives and programs by:
- Launching affordable, standard, scalable statewide, countywide, and citywide initiatives that make father-engagement efforts easier to manage and evaluate.
- Integrating fatherhood initiatives into family-focused programs (e.g. child welfare, home visiting, and maternal-child health).
- Integrating our high-quality fatherhood curricula containing bulit-in evaluation tools to help you provide the evidence needed to prove impact.
- Working to develop custom fatherhood-focused materials on topics of your choice, including your sites' contact information.
Also, our on-demand Father Engagement Certificate Training is ideal for state agencies desiring to train their own staff, grantees, and partners. Please contact Eric Vecere for more information and a custom quote.
State and Local/County Agencies using NFI resources and programs:
- Departments of Health and Human Services
- Health Departments
- Departments of Children/Family/Youth Services
- Maternal and Child Health Programs
- Departments of Job and Family Services
- County Governments
- Mayor's Offices
- National Child Abuse Prevention Initiatives