National Fatherhood Initiative (NFI) transforms organizations and communities by equipping them to intentionally and proactively engage fathers in their children’s lives. That’s our mission.
One of the primary ways in which we pursue our mission is to equip organizations and staff with the resources they need to effectively engage fathers. The core resource we use to equip is our line of fatherhood programs: 24/7 Dad®, InsideOut Dad®, The 7 Habits of a 24/7 Dad™, and Fathering in 15™.
To maximize success in the use of our fatherhood programs, we have created a complementary set of resources and services to draw upon. These include:
- Facilitator and Staff Training that builds capacity in how to use our programs specifically and engage fathers generally, including in specific settings.
- Support Programs and Resources that deepen fathers’ learning and that engage mothers in father involvement.
- Planning and Marketing resources and services that help create father-friendly organizations and strategic and tactical plans to effectively engage fathers, and that help market fatherhood programs.
- Technical Assistance services that provide guidance and tips from NFI staff and peers.
Our fatherhood programs and complementary resources and services form a “system for success” that helps you:
- Extract the most value from our fatherhood programs.
- Effectively implement, manage, and maintain your father engagement effort.
- Fulfill a promise to engage fathers in their children’s lives.
We created the infographic below to illustrate this system. Use it to guide your acquisition of the resources and services you should draw upon to maximize success in the use of our fatherhood programs.
>> Click here to download it and share with your fellow staff.
We also created a new position to help you implement this system. I’d like to introduce you to our new Program Implementation Specialist, Ave Mulhern. Ave’s focus is to help you succeed in the use of our programs. You can reach her at 240-912-1289 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to deepening our partnership with you as you leverage this system for success!
Are you aware of all the resources and services NFI provides that will help you succeed with our programs?
Which complementary resources and services have you drawn upon to maximize your success with our programs?