Title: Program Implementation Specialist
Location: U.S. Based Work from Home Office
Status: Full Time
Salary Range (Starting): $35,000 - $42,000
Work Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Reports to: Vice President, Program Support
No phone calls please. See bottom of page for application instructions. Thank you!
National Fatherhood Initiative is the nation's leading provider of fatherhood skill-building curriculum and resources, training, and technical assistance. Our mission is to transform organizations and communities by equipping them to intentionally and proactively engage fathers in their children's lives. Our vision is for every child to grow up with an involved, responsbile, and committed father. Learn more about our mission and our impact on these web pages.
General Job Description:
The Program Implementation Specialist provides technical assistance to direct-service providers and other partners of National Fatherhood Initiative (NFI) on the implementation and maintenance of NFI’s core program line. This line currently includes 24/7 Dad®, InsideOut Dad®, The 7 Habits of a 24/7 Dad™, and Fathering in 15™. The Specialist raises awareness among direct-service providers and other partners of the system of complementary resources and services NFI offers that increase the value of NFI’s core programs and the direct-service providers’ success implementing them. The Specialist assists direct-service providers and other partners in acquiring the components of the system and tracks their progress in doing so.
- Conducts consultation phone calls with direct-service providers and other partners who acquire a core NFI program (with and without being trained on it) to assist them with implementation questions and to raise awareness of NFI’s system of complementary resources and services that will increase the value of the program and direct-service providers’ success implementing it. This system currently includes:
- Planning services that prepare the provider to effectively implement the program
- Training on the program
- Marketing of the program
- Other programs and resources to augment and support the program (e.g. booster sessions and programs for mothers)
- Conducts additional consultation phone calls to track the progress of direct-service providers and other partners in acquiring the components of the system and to offer technical assistance to help them to continue offering NFI’s core programs with success.
- Conducts tests/experiments on innovations NFI might add to the complementary system to determine the ability of such innovations to further increase the value of NFI’s core programs and partners’ success in implementing them. These tests/experiments might include the creation and deployment of online surveys, in-depth phone interviews, and in-person site visits.
- Meticulously enters data and notes from all consultation calls and other interactions or communications (e.g. emails) with direct-service providers and other partners into NFI’s customer relationship management (CRM) system for use by management to make business decisions and improve upon products and services.
- Staffs NFI’s “live chat” on its primary website, fatherhood.org, and on the website of NFI’s resource center, fathersource.org. This responsibility requires:
- Using the live chat system (i.e. Olark) to respond—in real time throughout the day—to questions about NFI’s programs, services, and other resources.
- Assisting visitors with site navigation.
- Referring visitors to other NFI staff members who might be able to further assist them.
- Completes and delivers purchasing quotes on NFI’s programs, services, and other resources to current and potential partners through NFI’s ecommerce platform.
- Completes orders for current and potential partners through NFI’s ecommerce platform.
- Participates in bi-annual sales analysis meetings attended by all staff. (Via video call.)
- Participates in an annual in-person all-staff retreat. (Typically two days.)
- Calls on users of NFI’s subscription-based resource to collect feedback for improvements, and to encourage their continued subscription to the resource.
- Assists the Vice President, Marketing with marketing-related activities (e.g. entry of potential partners into NFI’s direct mail list, making follow-up calls to recipients of direct mail pieces).
- Interviews partners about their use of NFI’s resources (e.g. early adopters of new resources) to gather their views on NFI’s resources (e.g. fit for their organization and dads they serve, and ways to improve resources).
- Conducts on-site training institutes for current and new facilitators of NFI’s programs.
- Conducts presentations or workshops at conferences.
- Staffs NFI’s exhibit at conferences and other events.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with G Suite (Gmail, Docs, Drive, and Calendar).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment that often requires shifting priorities quickly.
- Extremely organized.
- Excellent task-switching abilities.
- Excellent writer.
- Excellent verbal skills.
- Able to quickly establish rapport and form positive relationships with strangers over the phone.
- Comfortable learning to use unfamiliar software and online platforms.
- Comfortable working from home and with rare in-person contact with coworkers.
- Experience running a fatherhood program—or serving fathers in some capacity—for a direct-service organization.
- Master’s degree.
- Experience with CRMs.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or customer service.
- Experience working from a home office.
Steps to Apply:
- Download, save, and complete NFI's Employment Application HERE. The PDF contains fields in which you should enter your responses. Do not print and enter handwritten responses. Save the Application frequently and after you complete it.
- Email your completed, saved Application, a Cover Letter, and your Resume to NFI President Christopher Brown at email@example.com. NFI will not consider submissions that leave out any of those three components.
No phone calls, please.