Let Us Be Your Source for Your Story on Fatherhood
Since 2009, National Fatherhood Initiative® has helped countless reporters, journalists, bloggers, authors, and other writers with their stories about fatherhood. In fact, we’ve been mentioned in over 3,500 news stories since 2009. With access to the latest research on fatherhood and family structure, and 20 years of experience working “on the ground” in communities around the country, our experts can help you with your project, regardless of your angle. And if you don’t have an angle, we can probably help you find one!
Get started right away by contacting NFI’s Director of Marketing and Communication, Ryan Sanders, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-912-1289.
Learn More About NFI
- Watch a series of short Q&A videos on NFI at the Giving Library.
- Read our report on Guide Star, where our commitment to transparency has earned us Gold status.
- Read our “About Us” PowerPoint deck for an overview of our work.
Access the Latest Research
Just looking for some data and statistics for your story? Look no further. Access NFI’s research and statistics on fatherhood here.
NFI in the News
- The Rise in Stay-at-Home Dads and Other Trends in Fatherhood, video interview of Vincent DiCaro on Foxnews.com Business.
- The Proof Is In: Father Absence Harms Child Well-Being, by Christopher Brown, NFI president, published on The Huffington Post
- To Working Class White Mothers: Just Say Yes to Father Involvement, by Christopher Brown, NFI president, published on The Huffington Post
- It Takes a Married Village to Raise a Child, by Christopher Brown, NFI president, published on The Huffington Post
Read our most recent press releases.
National Fatherhood Initiative® has produced television, radio, print, internet, and outdoor PSAs to educate the public about the importance of involved, responsible, and committed fatherhood.