Father Facts 6™ Overview
Complete with the latest statistics on families and fatherhood, Father Facts™ 6 is the reference manual for anyone interested in promoting responsible fatherhood.
Father Facts™ 6 provides a comprehensive survey of the last 5 years of Census Bureau data and social science research, giving a clear picture of the causes and consequences of father absence. Use either the book or fully searchable CD-ROM to find the data you need to make the case for father involvement!
New to this edition - the CD-ROM comes standard, making data easy to search and simple to use. Pull out relevant statistics and charts for your own reference, or for a presentation.
SNEAK PEEK: Click the links below for a look into Father Facts™ 6!
Download Father Facts 6 Table of Contents
Download Father Facts 6 Sample Pages
Father Facts™ 6 is available for just $24.95, CD-ROM included!
Click here to Buy Now.
Who is Father Facts 6™ for?
Father Facts examines the effects of father absence on children and can serve a host of purposes for the following individuals:
- Dads – Use Father Facts 6 to advocate for greater support of fathers in your community.
- Community-based Organizations – Use Father Facts 6 to write stronger grant proposals and bolster support for your program in your community.
- Scholars and Educators – Use Father Facts 6 as a reference for your students and a source of the latest scholarship on family.
- The Media – Use Father Facts 6 to find data to back up your stories and make better pitches to your editors.
- Policymakers – Use Father Facts 6 to write stronger findings in legislation and to bolster support for fatherhood-related policies.
- Anyone considering Fatherhood Work - Use Father Facts 6 to inform your mission, and help establish goals you may want to reach to demonstrate marked improvement in your community as a result of your work.
Father Facts 6 contains tables and charts of all the latest US Census bureau data on family structure and the living arrangements of children.
Father Facts 6 also examines the effects of father absence on children in the areas of:
- Child Abuse
- Emotional and Behavioral Problems
- Sexual Activity
- and more
Also included is a section on work-family balance issues, marriage (attitudes towards marriage and facts about marriage), child custody and visitation, and adoption.
Questions about starting a fatherhood program or selecting resources & training? Our Program Support Team is here to consult with you on your fatherhood program plans.
Contact Us Today!
Call 240-912-1290, or email:
Deployed Fathers and Families™ Guide
This comprehensive guide helps military fathers and their families prepare for deployment with helpful tips, charts, and family activities!
Regular Price: $4.95
More Info | Buy Now
New Dad's Pocket Guide™
Newly revised with a lower price, this resource makes it easier than ever to engage and educate new dads!
Sold in packs of 5.
5 Pack Price: $12.99