National Fatherhood Initiative® is concerned about your privacy and abides by the following guidelines:
- NFI does not automatically collect any personal information (email address, etc.) from site visitors.
- You can register for one or several of our mailing lists if you would like to receive NFI updates related to our products, services, organizational updates, and fatherhood information. If at any time you do not want to receive these email updates, you may unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of our email.
- NFI mails informational pieces via USPS about our products and services. If you would like to removed from our mailing list, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regarding Guest Blogging Guidelines:
- It is rare that NFI posts guest blogs. If you have a blog proposal that addresses our specific audience of organization using fatherhood programs, you may email email@example.com.
Resource Ordering Information:
All NFI physical products and online content are copyrighted.
Manuals, handbooks, brochures, tips cards, other inventories, and any other instructional materials published by NFI, whether print or electronic, are federally protected against unauthorized reproduction.
- No returns or refunds. Special exceptions vary on a case by case basis. Damaged materials may be exchanged for like items and no additional cost.