National Fatherhood Initiative® is concerned about your online privacy and abides by the following guidelines:
- NFI does not automatically collect any personal information (e-mail address, etc.) from site visitors.
- You can register for one or several of our mailing lists if you would like to receive NFI updates related to our products, services, organizational updates, and fatherhood information. If at any time you do not want to receive these email updates, you may unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of our email.
- NFI also provides regular updates to donors on the latest organizational offerings and news. If at any time you do not want to receive these email updates, you may unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of our email. If you do not want to receive donor updates via USPS mail, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
Regarding Guest Blogging Guidelines:
- Please view our Guest Blogger Guidelines for details on writing for National Fatherhood Initiative.
Resource Ordering Information:
- NFI is the sole source provider of its fatherhood skill-building resources. We do not sell products to re-sellers or any similar organization who wishes to re-sell our products. NFI reserves the right to take legal action should it discover that an individual or organization has purchased NFI products and re-sold them.
All National Fatherhood Initiative physical products and online content are copyrighted.
Manuals, handbooks, brochures, tips cards, other inventories, and any other instructional materials published by National Fatherhood Initiative, whether print or electronic, are federally protected against unauthorized reproduction.
- No returns or refunds. Special exceptions vary on a case by case basis. Damaged materials may be exchanged for like items and no additional cost.