How Fathering in 15™ Can Work For You, Hear from 4 NFI Partners Who Love it.
This webinar is for current Fathering in 15™ subscribers and non-subscribers alike!
NFI's Fathering in 15™ is a subscription-based, online learning experience that dads can complete from any device in any location. It covers 15 fatherhood topics in just 15 minutes each. There's no better time to learn about ways that service providers can engage fathers and increase their fatherhood skills with a flexible program that can be used with dads in person, yet also extremely effective for remote or distance learning.
Webinar speakers include:
- Melissa Steward, Vice President Marketing, National Fatherhood Initiative (Moderator)
- Mario Jones, Fatherhood Coordinator for Strong Tomorrows, Tulsa Public Schools (OK)
- David Magallon, Court Referral Programs Manager, Child Parent Institute (CA)
- Mitch Freeman, Men's Program Coordinator, Care Net Pregnancy Center of Dane County (WI)
- Elizabeth Cotellese, Director of Baby University and Brandon Cooper, Baby U Fatherhood Specialist, Signal Centers (TN)
Fill out the form on the right to access the webinar