National Fatherhood Initiative is concerned about your online privacy and abides by the following guidelines:
- NFI does not automatically collect any personal information (e-mail address, etc.) from site visitors.
- You can register for one or several of our mailing lists if you would like to receive NFI updates related to our products, services, organizational updates, and fatherhood information. If at any time you do not want to receive these email updates, you may unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of our email.
- NFI also provides regular updates to donors on the latest organizational offerings and news. If at any time you do not want to receive these email updates, you may unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of our email. If you do not want to receive donor updates via USPS mail, contact us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Regarding Guest Blogging Guidelines:
- We use information you provide about yourself or someone else when placing a merchandise order to ship the merchandise and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We will use your street and/or email addresses to contact you if we have a question with your order.
- Occasionally, we advise our customers of product changes or updates, and special offers or sales. If at any time you do not want to receive these email updates, you may unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of our email.
If you have any questions concerning this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.